How adorable are these cup cozies I spotted on b*spoke. Love the vintage charm they bring to your morning cup of coffee or tea. These are sure to put some cheer into the holidays!
1) Trace cardboard cup sleeve onto felt, then cut along line.
2) Use sewing machine to sew twill tape along the center of the felt.
3) Sew ends of felt together by overlapping slighting, then stitching up and down along the edge.
4) Print fabric tags, then cut with pinking shears, and hand stitch onto center of cup sleeve.
5) Slip the sleeve onto a coffee cup, and share the joy!
Holy Smokes!!! Take a look at this dreamy creation. A Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake! I think I better make a mad dash to the store and make these babies for my holiday party tonight.
*makes two small or one large milkshake
8-10 large marshmallows
3 large scoops vanilla ice cream or a heaping 1-cup of vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place marshmallows on skewer and toast until slightly charred over a gas flame. If you don’t access to a gas range, you can toast the marshmallows on a sheet tray in the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep an eye on the marshmallows as they’re in the oven – they’re liable to catch on fire pretty quickly. Place on a plate to cool slightly.
In a blender mix together ice cream, milk, vanilla extract and toasted marshmallows. Save one or two toasted marshmallows to top the milkshake(s). Blend well. For a thinner milkshake add more milk. If you’d like it a bit thicker… add more ice cream.
Pour into glasses and top with toasted marshmallows.